Sunday

Young Self-Made Billionaire Maxim Nogotkov: Success Story, Profile, Quotes




Maxim Nogotkov
Maxim Nogotkov
Net Worth: $1.3 Billion (as of March-2013 forbes)
Date of Birth:  1977 February 15
Source of wealth: Retail, Banking, Self-Made
Country of citizenship: Russia




******************************************************************************

Maxim Nogotkov Profile


At the age of 12 Maxim starts  his first business selling computer software and installing caller ID devices. Nogotkov says, “ I needed money but my parents didn’t give it to me as they didn’t believe in the success of the enterprise. Well, I borrowed from a friend. So  I carried out my first business trial on borrowing cost.”
After that venture, he starts own business of selling cordless phones. By the time he graduates from high school, he has already become a successful entrepreneur.
In 1993 he studies in Bauman Moscow State Technical University, but leaves to pursue his entrepreneurial dream after 2 years.
After drop out from university, 1995 he founds Maximus Company and begins trading cell phones wholesales.

In 2004, Maxim changes Maximus to Svyaznoy. Now, Svyaznoy is Russia’s Second Largest Cell Phone Retailer with over 2,400 outlets and $5 billion turnover.
Svyaznoy Retail Show Room

In 2010 Svyaznoy company establish Svyaznoy Bank. Now Maxim Nogotkov aims to make it the number one credit card bank in Russia.
Now, Maxim Nogotkov is the 81th richest man in Russia, with $1.3 billion net worth as of March 2013 (forbes)
Maxim Nogotkov, self made billionaire suggests entrepreneurs, if you really want to get in success in life you need to start as early as possible  . He says, “start as early as you can! When most of my friends visited clubs and discos on Saturdays and Sundays, I spent my days working and planning for future.”

So you can imagine how planning of future in young age is crucial to become successful in future.

Maxim Nogotkov Quotes: 

“Start as early as you can! When most of my friends visited clubs and discos on Saturdays and Sundays, I spent my days working and planning for future.”
“I do things that give me pleasure.”
“Usually, when you find something that you dislike around you, or when something is difficult, the first thing in need of change is you. You have to take a look at yourself and decided how you need to change in order to improve the situation.”
(Source of Information : Forbes, and other websites)

Hope this encourages you.