What is Google Glass?
Google Glass is a product of Google in the Project Glass Research and Development Project, is being developed by Google X-Lab. Google Glass is a Wearable Computer with a head-mounted display. (Wikipedia).
What it Does?
According to Google Official site on Google Glass:
Google Glass Does:
- Takes a picture.
- It records what you see (hands-free)
- Share what you see (live)
- Shows direction right in front of you
- Send a message from your voice command
- Ask anything and it answers (Google search features)
- It can translate your voice in to different language, (then I can speak in so many language)
What Is The Price of Google Glass
Developer Version being sent out now Limited Costs $1500
The consumer versions, expected to arrive by the end of 2013 – Price not being quoted
Social Media Review on Google Glass
Here are some review from big social media like Mashable and Businessinsider
Mashable says, Google Glass is an impressive piece of work, Google Glass is the future, (More Mashable Coverage on Google Glass), Mashable is featuring positive aspects of Google Glass.
But take a look
what Businessinsider says, Nobody really likes Google Glass, , I Tried Google Glass, and I wouldn't pay more than $150 for one.
Google Glass is futuristic technology. Google knows better.