Sunday

Interview With Cristiano Ronaldo With Most viewed Youtube Video

Cristiano Ronaldo Facts, Quotes and Some Best Video

Name: Cristiano Ronaldo
Date of birth: February 5, 1985
Birth Place: Portugal
Occupation: Football Player
Current Club: Real Madrid
Position: Forward
Current Salary: Monthly US $1430,000
His First debut in 2003 against Kazakhstan. 
His first international goal was in Euro-2004, opening game against Greece.
His 100th cap was against Northern Ireland on 16 October 2012.

Some Facts:
At the age of 15, Ronaldo was diagnosed with Racing Heart, That might have caused him to give up football game. But Successfully he was treated. Now he is the one of the best player of world's football game.

If you want to read more about Cristiano Ronaldo Visit Wikipage Below

Cristiano Ronaldo:  Favorite Qutoes:
"I am leaving a dream, I never want to wakeup"
“The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck.”
“Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable”

About his free kick secret:
Cristiano Ronaldo Races Against Spinter! Tested to the limit - Uploaded by PLHighlightsdaily2
“My free-kick secret?  I just look at the net and say ‘Take the kick, Cristiano’
About his role-model:
“I would be very proud if, one day, I’m held in the same esteem as George Best or  David Beckham. It’s what I’m working hard towards.”


Cristiano Ronaldo uploaded by homelesskorien

 What he dislikes most?
“The one thing that I really dislike, is being alone.”
 Whom he remember after wining awards?
“When I win awards, I think of my father.”  

Why they hate him? :)
"May be they hate me, because I am too good"

Other quote: 
"“I’ve never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best”
Cristiano Ronaldo's Home- Uploaded by Pukexirivella
“There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It’s all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it, but it is within my capabilities.”
“It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring and it does not matter if it is a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all kind of goals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment