What Can Business Owner learn From Mark Zuckerberg
Now as main theme of this post lets begin what lesson learnt from Mark Zuckerberg (For Business Owner)
1. Keep Building Customers, Not ProfitFacebook started out as directory to help Harvard students. That time Facebook helped students recognize and better connect with one another. People love your product and service offer, when the emphasis lay on them and their needs as opposed to making only money.
2. Engage CustomerBy nature human needs interactions. Facebook filled that gap and allowed users to interact. Similarly if you allow your customers to engage each others by any means, then there are more chances you success faster.
3. Make It SimpleFacebook was not a totally new ideas or any big invention. Mark Zuckerberg only did simple thing, that people around him loved that. And Facebook objective is also very simple: Just connect people. And it require only little skill to use basic function of Facebook. Similarly great product Google is also very simple to use. So make your product or service as simple as it can be.
4. Be A First Customer Of Your Own Product or ServiceIf you say your product is best, or it serves customers, then show proof, be a customer of your own product, like Mark Zuckerberg did, he opened his account very soon.
5. Dream Big And Go For Long-TermMark Zuckerberg, resisted offer of advertising when Facebook was gaining its popularity in the initial phase, because he was thinking making it big. He did not want to mess his goal with money. But now in Long term he became multi-billionaire.
6. Make Cool And SimpleAnother lesson from Mark Zuckerberg is make your product cool and simple. Still now Zuckerberg did not implement pop-up advertising in Facebook. That makes Facebook still cool and simple after implementing and later focusing on advertisement. Just offer your ad do not force it to your customer.
7. let Customer Feel, Products Is TheirNow, all spend more time on Facebook and they like their Facebook account because, Facebook let them feel that, actually Facebook is their own homepage, personal means to share and connect with their close friends and world. If you can give similar feeling of belongings to your customers then your competitors can not beat your product and service
You May Like This:
Nick D'Aloisio (17 yrs) Founder of Summly , Teaches You Something (Yahoo paid $30 million for Summly an application)
Sean Parker A Good Book For Entrepreneur (Sean Parker is Young Billionaire and First President of Facebook)
Self Made Billionaire Maxim Nagotkov Profile and Success Story (Maxim Nagatkov is one of the youngest self made billionaire of Russia)
My Latest Two Posts Are:
Agriculture Will Make You Rich (Discover How)
Most Expensive and Most Liked Fashion Brand-2013 (Research Based So Read It)